- ADM Biopolis VP Wins NutraChampion Award for Lifetime Achievement
- ADM Opens Enzyme Lab in California
- ADM Recognized for Efforts to Promote Workplace Diversity in Ag
- ADM Vice Presidents Camille Batiste, Alix Dowling Named Women Worth Watching
- Creating and Sharing Ag Training Videos in Uganda
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers with Locally-Made Technology
- Growing Business Alliances through Bolivian Quinoa
- Helping Students with Virtual Reality and Technology
- Innovating by Trapping and Storing Carbon Underground
- Making the “Ultimate Plastic” from a Corn-Based Molecule
- A One-Stop-Shop for Food Innovation in Decatur
- Our Commitment to No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation
- Paving the Way for Growth with Vegetable Oil
- POLY4: A Game-Changing Product
- Supporting Agricultural Education in Macon County
- Study Shows ADM Protexin Live Cultures Product Could Offer Hope to Individuals with Severe Head Discomfort
- ADM Animal Nutrition Commercial Sales Manager Serves as 2019 Indianapolis 500 “Milk Man”
- ADM’s Fabiana Bianchi and Manda Tweten are this year’s Women Worth Watching?
- Making the Perfect Plant-Based Burger
- ADM and Marfrig Team Up to Produce Plant-based Burgers in Brazil
- ADM’s New Flour Mill Offers Unparalleled Efficiency and Flexibility
- Creating Chemicals that are Good for the Company and the World
- Veronica Braker on Breaking Through Barriers and Fostering Inclusivity
- Creating Climate-Smart Farming Villages in India
- How do you brew a better beer? With ADM solutions
- These are our founders. This is their story.
- ADM's Leadership in Plant-based Protein
- Driving Sustainable Mint Innovation from the Ground Up
- ?Extending the Life of Cardboard with ADM Specialty Starches
- ADM’s Most-Read Stories in 2019
- Unlocking ADM’s Identity
- Emerging Research in Worms is Early Indicator of Bio-Kult Bacteria Strain’s Potential Impact on Parkinson’s
- ADM’s Global Flexitarian Summit: The Forefront of Alt-Protein Creation
- ADM’s Wright Named A “Woman Worth Watching in STEM”
- ADM’s Mayka van Acht on the Changing Role of Women in the Agriculture Industry
- How ADM Cares is Helping One Woman in Kenya Improve the Lives of Children
- ADM’s Chief Human Resources Officer Answers your Questions about Remote Work
- Five Things ADM Chief Sustainability Officer Alison Taylor Wishes She Knew When She Started
- On the Front Lines: ADM’s Jeff Belcher
- ADM Microbiome Solutions Win Industry Awards
- Team ADM's Women Engineers On Shaping the World
- Promoting Racial Diversity and Equity at ADM
- Hunger Relief at the Heart of Our Purpose: A Conversation with ADM Cares
- Donating Microbial Food Supplements to Healthcare Heroes
- ADM Vessel Rescues Two Sailors off the Coast of the Western Sahara
- Working Together to Feed Chicagoland
- ADM Partners with Auburn University to Innovate in Poultry Feed Enzymes
- Creating an Edge in Sustainable Ice Cream Solutions with Refreshing Summer Flavors
- ADM and Bollywood Stars Partner to Bring “Imagine Meats” to India
- How One Member of #TeamADM is Helping us Fight Food Insecurity in Amsterdam
- ?Using Innovative Video Technology and Augmented Reality to Solve Problems in the Era of COVID-19?
- ? ADM’s Ganador Increases Commitment to Mexican Pet Shelters During the Pandemic
- Ganador? de ADM incrementa su compromiso durante la pandemia con los albergues mexicanos para mascotas
- ADM Joins Brazilian Business Sector in Offering Support to Amazon Council
- Strive 35: ADM’s Plan to Carry Us Forward Sustainably
- Three Key Takeaways from ADM's Climate Week Panel on Sustainability and Growth
- How ADM Supports Smallholder Vanilla Farmers
- Alian?a da Terra –Sustainable Soy in Latin America
- Growing Sustainably: The Mendota Field to Market Wheat Program
- Tackling Postharvest Food Loss in India
- How ADM is Reinventing the Vanilla Supply Chain
- Stranded Boaters Have ARTCO Crew to Thank for Their Safe Return
- Meet the Women Changing the Face of Operations at ADM Mainz
- Working Toward Zero Hunger with Concern Worldwide
- Renewable Chemicals Launches Sales of PG and Glycerin via Amazon
- ADM CEO Juan Luciano Talks to Fortune about Future of Food
- Shaping the Industry’s Conversations on D&I: ADM’s Leticia Goncalves on Building a Successful Career
- Supporting Our Veteran Farmers
- A Moving Tribute: Pink ADM Trucks Raise Breast Cancer Awareness on the Road
- ADM’s Greg Morris Talks Sustainability with Reuters
ADM’s Most-Read Stories in 2019
Our ADM Stories page features in-depth stories about how we’re growing, innovating and making an impact in communities around the world. Here are the top 5 most-read ADM Stories this year.
With the explosion of consumer interest in flexitarian diets, ADM customers have been asking for the science behind making delicious plant-based alternative meats. At our Food Innovation Center in Decatur, Illinois, the research and development team is sharing ADM’s know-how, technological skills, and unmatched protein, natural flavor and specialty ingredient portfolio in an intensive, three-day customer experience known as the ADM Alternative Meat Seminar.
Whether they’re vegan, flexitarian or just adventurous eaters, today’s consumers are looking for more protein from more sources. This video showcases the role ADM plays in this trend that’s on so many people’s minds and plates.
As the global population grows, ADM has found a product that can help feed that growing demand for food. Over the past several years, ADM colleagues have been working closely with UK-based fertilizer development company Sirius Minerals to develop a fertilizer granule strong enough to transport and spread over fields. Enter POLY4, a naturally occurring, low chloride, multi-nutrient fertilizer certified for organic use. And it’s being called a “game-changer” for the North American farmer.
Many smallholder farmers in the tropics do not have access to durable and affordable harvest equipment such as crop threshers, machines which separate grain from plants. Instead, the farmers rely on beating the plants with sticks to separate the grain, a time and labor intensive process which often leads to damage and low yields, limiting the ability of farmers to prosper. Imported threshers are often too costly, large and cumbersome for small farmers, have too high of energy needs or end up in the scrap pile if repair parts cannot be located or fabricated. That’s where our support of the ADM Institute for the Prevention of Postharvest Loss at the University of Illinois and the Soybean Innovation Lab comes in.
Globally, up to one in seven people experiences the often debilitating headaches known as migraines. But there could be hope for those who suffer with severe head discomfort. New research shows that a 14-strain live-cultures supplement may be able to reduce the frequency, severity, and duration of migraine episodes.
Check out the ADM Stories page for more stories like these.